1 lucky winner will receive a free assortment of CJ's BUTTer, a homemade amazing, natural, cloth-friendly diaper rash ointment: a 4 oz jar and 6 additional sampler scents.
CJ's BUTTer can be used to treat:
- dry/chapped skin
- rug burns
- for postpartum relief (dissolve some in the bath for a soothing soak)
- hang nails
- and even as a treatment for smoothing ethnic hair
I cannot recommend this product highly enough!~ My newborn hates (let me reiterate - HATES) diaper changes, but his crying immediately stops when I put on his BUTTer. It is also available in a wide variety of scents - some smell good enough to eat. It's also available in unscented if your child has super-sensitive skin.
To learn more about CJ's All Natural BUTTer, visit http://www.cjsewingroom.com
HOW TO ENTER:
- Leave a comment here on the blog or on our Facebook Fan page.
- You can earn an extra entry by submitting your natural birth story to our collection.
- You must include some method to contact you should you win: a link to your Facebook page, website, blog, Blogger profile, email, etc. (Email addresses can be removed from your comments for privacy - only I will have access to them in the event you win - just ask for your email to remain private).
- The giveaway ends Friday, April 9th.
- There are no geographical restrictions. This giveaway is open to all.
- The winner will be randomly chosen via randomnumber.org
- The winner will be contacted via email. If the winner does not respond within 3 days, a new winner will be selected and notified.
The winner will be announced on Friday, April 9th both here on the blog and via Facebook. Please bookmark our blog or Fan us on Facebook so you can see if you've won.